Glass production process at Fredi SRL
1. Melting the mixture in the furnace at a temperature of 1450 degrees Celsius.
2. Melt extraction using blowing pipes and hand crafting it to obtain the desired shapes.
3. Placing the products on a conveyor belt in a furnace which decreases from 550 degrees Celsius to ambient temperature, in order to avoid internal tensions that could shatter the glass products.
4. Finishing through several methods: hot settling, grinding etc.
5. Packing and storing the glass products